Effects of Smoking – OMG You Would NOT Believe All the Chemicals in ONE Cigarette!

Author: Yuri // Category: , , , ,
I have some friends and family that smoke and I wanted to find out what chemicals they were putting in their bodies with each cigarette, each day.  Not to mention all the other effects of smoking.  So, I decided to do a little research.  I was dumbfounded.  The general consensus is about 599 additives. 



I have never smoked nor do I ever intend to smoke. However, I have been exposed to the effects of smoking most of my life. I lost my mother recently to cigarettes. She was my best friend. I miss her every day. If you don’t want to leave someone missing you, then visit http://www.squidoo.com/effect-of-smoking and learn how to quit smoking and stay around to watch your loved ones grow up.

Visit : presto 6 quart stainless steel pressure cooker

0 Responses to "Effects of Smoking – OMG You Would NOT Believe All the Chemicals in ONE Cigarette!"

Post a Comment