Heavenly Banana Pudding Recipe

Author: Yuri // Category: , , ,

My grandson reminded me of this recipe after hounding me for several weeks to make this. You know how it is, I hadn't gotten around to getting all the necessary ingredients since I know he would tell me if something was missing! So my grandson, the resourceful little one, bicycled to the store just up the country road and brought all these ingredients back making sure that I had to make this for him. God bless him, he knows that if you want something bad enough, you can make it happen!

3 boxes of instant vanilla pudding

5 cups of milk

1(8oz.)of sour cream

1 large container of cool whip

1-2 boxes of vanilla wafers

Lots of bananas

Mix the 3 boxes of pudding with the milk, add sour cream and cool whip. Place a layer of wafers & bananas in the large dish - cover with a layer of pudding mix. Continue with wafers, bananas, & pudding. Cover and place in the refrigerator. This is best made night before served. Wafers need to soften.

God bless you: MISS JUDY

I ALSO LIKE TO ADD PINEAPPLES YOU JUST ADD A LAYER OF BANANA AND A LAYER OF PINEAPPLE. THIS IS REALLY GOOD. My grandson still loves it with the original ingredients and he's always telling me, Grandma, you don't go messing up something that's already good, so I'll let you all make that decision. As always, if you have any comments on this recipe or suggestions or just need some help making it work for you, you can let me know at my website and I always answer every question or suggestion.

Lord knows, I don't have all the answers, but I do the best I can and give the best advice I can. If I don't have the answer, I'll let you know that too! You can try this with the Five Flavor Pound Cake recipe and drizzle the banana pudding on top for a really nice surprise for your family too. I did this last Christmas and they all loved it!




Judy Foxer Barnes gives simple advice for a Christian life.

http://missjudyscorner.com

Her other recipe in this series can be found here Miss Judys Recipes

Related : all clad master chef 2 6 quart saute pan cuisinart multiclad unlimited 12 piece cookware

0 Responses to "Heavenly Banana Pudding Recipe"

Post a Comment