1.6 represents random

Author: Yuri // Category: ,
A new mix of rap luck mixed in with pretty cool effects I've got in WMM because I was lazy. Here are the lyrics: I look like a rabbit eats lots of cheese Play Halo 3 tea bags each of which is not, I do not care in a chillin like a n00b in my tube looks Meet my iPod, the name is Billy and plays my music and my choice is smells a bit 'strange red and yellow jello Coca Cola Sprite beats and my words that Mary had a little lamb Josh had a small piston is Ozkar isFran eat pineapple for breakfast, lunch is my favorite subject = ham + cheese sandwich ham and cheese is best to keep everyone that I'm itching and even a bear, you have my sub-shorts orange clothes that I dance with my Grandpa If you ask me who I am so I'll just say, Arnold Schwarzenegger is an animal Every day I broke my leg play with Photo Booth is my life and my toilet is blocked again I'm sorry but I could not do my smell really bad quarksBeanie makes me look like an egg head Oh yes I think an egg, and smell like Usher at the same time, then boys and girls can dance! My shirt is black and I love this USB flash drive, as really giving the game-y and it looks really cool hip Cause I really like Herman Li and love to play baseball with my friends in the backyard in the best of every day as the Master Chief is low compared to me Come time to eat my cereal makes my bandana...

Visit site : rachael ray 10 piece cookware set le creuset enameled cast iron 9 skillet

0 Responses to "1.6 represents random"

Post a Comment