Love Me Part 1 HD

Author: Yuri // Category:
Second part here www.youtube.com Part 1, a film about a girl struggling with her husband, unaware, finally drifting to the breaking point. Compared to my other videos, this is very different from what is not intended to be funny, because I wanted to try to work to create a bit more serious. Tell me what you think, whether good or evil to any constructive criticism is welcome, arrogance deleted all the comments or the UN met with implacable hostility. This was created, directed, filmedand edited by me and I also wrote the soundtrack to everything. I hope you like it and if you want more, more on my channel or on-productions.com www.grape Cheers Ben Daure Just a note: The background noise of TV BBC News 24 and Chris Morris JAM will be taken "that everyone should keep a eye on earth

Related : staub 9.5 inch saute pan all clad masterchef 2 10 piece cookware set anolon advanced cookware set

0 Responses to "Love Me Part 1 HD"

Post a Comment