COLOURS - Lil Wayne - The drought is over 2

Author: Yuri // Category: ,
Lyrics: "Colours" Test the microphone 12 or just 1-2 I am, who are f *** you And I'm up 2.1 You look at me like when my girls French in the smoke Ooey fronts and I know the smoke, I feel like the teeth Ooey cummin new flyers I have here and maybe you can use a few sheets My bodies unique like the sisteen Chapple fresh (fresh) 6 pineapples Come let me see if I cut my red blood Flood Baby brainstorming call me the head Married to the moneyAnd if she leaves me bury me money, and if you're not good, your arrogance is funny and if your rich then asparagus is delicious

Related : cuisinart chef's classic 14-piece cookware set lodge logic pre seasoned 17 inch cast iron skillet

0 Responses to "COLOURS - Lil Wayne - The drought is over 2"

Post a Comment