Garden & Landscape Questions and Answers

Author: Yuri // Category: , , ,
Planting a wisteria vine?
Down the road there is a forest next to wisteria growing off it. i be wondering how I would plant some from this into my own garden? Can I take the blossoms and plant them, would I hold to dry them out before I plant it? What would...
Planting after treating for bugs?
The area I want to garden surrounded by is infested with snails, slugs, grubs, cutworms and other an assortment of creeping things. I was told to treat this nouns before I plant, but the bottles of bug murderer don't say anything something like how long I need to dally...
Planting ajugas?
i have some ajugas that i would similar to to seperate how should i do it. how to detach it from the who ajuga without slaughter the plant.
Planting and civilized for different plants?
I have this plant or bush call a magic mat spirea, and i cannot figure out how insightful to plant it, if i use fertilizer and bone meal, and how much sun, and i also necessitate to know when it says plant within acidic soil, how do you manufacture...
Planting asiatic lilies?
I just recieved a huge pot of asiatic lilies that be already planted in soil but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to replant them surrounded by another pot (the original pot is what they come in at the store) or contained by the ground or how and where...
What's the best process to transplant sod?
I'm re-sodding my entire yard but my neighbor wishes some of the St. Augustine that's thriving in a corner of my patio. Is there a accurate way to remove it from my courtyard with minimal destruction? How deep? He have a track how and operates it resembling a bull...
What's the best process to weed between by little one carrot?
hi, my carrots are in the region of 2 inches above the ground but they are swamped by flat leaved weeds and a few nettles will my carrot become dominant and grow through the weeds or will they be impede what is the best way to...
What's the best route to filch safekeeping of a house plant?
I have a few surrounded by my apartment. I have two 10' Majestic palm ones and a few of those plants that you buy surrounded by the Asian markets. What do I unanimously need to do to save them alive?
What's the best soil mix for a small garden?
Was thinking either 1 segment manure to 2 parts sifted soil or should I use maybe 1 member Miracle Grow to 4 parts earth?
What's the best style to find a compost pile started?
I formed a three-sided cage near chicken wire and bought a pitch fork. Do I division it with leaves, grass clippings, patio waste, or a short time ago throw it all contained by? Do I add nourishment, or are animal products a no no? Do I add...
Compost for gardening?
I use pelletized pine pellets for litter box for rabbits. I know the rabbit "turds" are big in nitrogen and worthy for compost, but how about the urine. Currently I am keeping my kitchen compost separate because purely don't know about the urine factor. Please advocate. Thanks!
COmpost questiong. When Where Why How Who.....?
I first made my compost in August and put heaps things in at hand. When it got cold outside i arranged to stop going out there to put my oddments in nearby every day. I started a trial one 1 month ago with lots of fungus and Mold. BUt i...
Composting additives?
O.K. I got my composter deliver, I put in shredded rag and kitchen refuse. I also bought some steer droppings since it will be a while before I can put grass clippings contained by. Shall I put the whole case of manure within or just portion?
Composting brewers particle (barley) - green or brown?
I have found a source of used pellet (brewer's grain - barley) from a brew pub. Anyone know the carbon - nitrogen ration of this damp grain (is it a brown or green) Thanks, Kevin
Composting Brussel Sprout Stalks?
Im starting a compost heap using a black plastic compost barrell and own some brussell sprout stalks from my allotment I want to add. Can I compost these? I will chop them up surrounded by to 3 inch pieces with a spade first and incorporate some "garotta" nutrient/microbe supplement. Im...
Composting surrounded by a condo?
We live in a condo but really want to start a compost. We hold quite a small porch (maybe 3 feet weighty and 15-20 feet long) so it would hold to fit at the end of that. How can we build a small compost that will fit here? What materials...
I have a fresh concolor fir xmas tree this year. I took it down closing nite and plant it surrounded by my patio. Can it live?
It is not dropping needles, very soft, drinking capably and very joyous. Is it possible for a concolor fir to sprout roots from its stump?
I have gel nail removed. They used a grinder, so in a minute my nail are scraggy and spongy. Any suggestions?
How do I keep from them individual in the high-speed until they grow out? Would it be helpful to hold tips applied until they grow some more? I'm desperate.
I have need of backing select a plant to use?
im making an ecosystem in a bottle for a institution projecy, im tesintg the importance of biodiversity within plants. I know that im using bean sprouts as one of the plants, but what should i use to compare it too? i need another plant that can grow within a bottle,...
I have need of simile support... "Harmless as a..." please facilitate! The best I've come up near is Butterfly :(
I need some examples of safe things that would be suitable to describe an elderly woman. Help!
I have need of to find out roughly who to contact contained by my quest to set free some trees from self fell?
we have several trees in front of our street that be planted over 30 years ago by the local school children of that time that are surrounded by danger of one felled due to a private nouns prodject, is there anything that ew can do to retrieve these trees
I have read several years ago that one should not plant apricot trees and?
almond trees near respectively other as they will cross pollinate and make the apricots zest bad. Is this true?
I hold 100 apple seed what can i do to preserve them suitable for germination?
They look to be getting a bit dry and i don't have ample pots and compost to plant them all, oh what shall i do?
I hold 2 trees surrounded by planters outside contained by my courtyard and they look ill...?
I dont know the technical name but they look very similar to corn plants. One of them have brown little dots all over and the leaves look brownish. The other tree's leaves turned yellowish and brown and dry on the ends... what can I do to salvage the trees? I...
I hold a plant that my friend give me, but we are unsure as to what type of plant it is. HELP!?
Purple leaves that are boat shaped with a small pink flower surrounded by the center. Will continue to grow and spread. and become more bush approaching. I have a picture if needed.
I hold a 15' towering pale birch that wishes to be moved within my courtyard due to an adding together. Should move it within winter?
I bought this tree 2 years ago and planted it and it is doing well. I live contained by southeastern New England.
What is massacre my autumn bedding plants?
My primroses and cyclamen are rotting before my eyes. There is a open-handed of fungus in the heart of the plants killing rotten the foliage and the flowers. It has spread to my tradescantia cuttings making the stems runny and weak. My pansies are unmovable but it...
What is Miracle Grow?
Am a Landscaper/Nurseryman in NZ. Have extensive experience near compost, manure, Chemical fertilizers Am looking for details of constituients, NPK ratings, How does this product work
What is nesting contained by my bush?
I hear scratching noise coming from my bush in my front courtyard! I tried to take a broom and kind-heartedly move the branches around. I just saw a bunch of muddy mulch within a very tacky ball-shape. I couldnt see any opening and it is such a gooey bush that...
What is rubber substance for playground?
Hi, I'm from Thailand and quite interested surrounded by playground in Melbourne. Just would resembling to know what kind of rubber which use for playground surface? And sooner, I'd like to implement it contained by Thailand playground as well. Thank you for your counsel. Jay
More Garden & Landscape questions please visit : HomeAVA.com



HomeAVA.com

My Links : anolon advanced 10 quart stockpot anolon advanced cookware set cuisinart multiclad unlimited 12 piece cookware

0 Responses to "Garden & Landscape Questions and Answers"

Post a Comment